Kalology Alpha Code Giveaway/Thank You To Developers Thread!

• Hey everyone, Kalo here!

The alpha is right around the corner, so I'm giving away one of the few spare codes I have here for this community!

Entering is simple: sign in here on the forums with your Twitch account, upvote this post, reply down below with a short thank you message directed at the developers, who've been so awesome to us so far, and then follow my Twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/kalology.

The winner will be chosen sometime next week (doing this quickly so the true core of the community gets to win).
    Did I mention that if the winner is in the United States, I'll ship the actual coin that the code is on as well? :)
    If you win and are outside of the US, but really want the coin, we can work something out.

Best of luck y'all: let's get excited to become champions together!

• this game looks completely awesome, and i have been checking the website daily to see when the alpha will start. personally, i like the look of all the characters, and can't wait to try them all out! especially getting 4 stacks of a single hero. those should be fun. i cannot wait to see new heroes revealed, balance tweaks, and especially competitive gaming. i know several friends who would love this game as well, i can't wait for it to be released! best of luck to you!

• I just wanna thank all the devs out there for making a game ya boy can play with the homies, I mean;
    You'd think they had games like that available, but my boys all up on the box and the 4;

I can't even get no teamwork these days!
    They wanna do real sports like basketball, I'm like NO!
    I got bad knees, bruh, alleyoop to yaself my G, I'm not about that life, I'm an old man now.

Now I can tell em to pass me the rock in a game I actually feel like playing, cuz 2K really ain't for me.
    Thanks, devs!

And if you see Verboso dunkin on you (no donuts), just remember:
    We can't all be winners.

HA!
    GOT EEEEEM

• Thanks for doing this great game. I'm sure I'll enjoy it a lot as all community :)

• I also wanted to post a short thank you.

You guys put on an amazing show at Twitchcon and were super friendly throughout the whole thing.
    Thank you for being so transparent with us and really wanting to listen to your community.

Keep up the great work and let's get this Alpha rolling ASAP! <3

• Thank you to the devs for making what looks to be an amazing game so far! They've blended the best elements of some of my other favourite games so I am sure this one will a home-run hit! Keep on rocking you guys. :dango:

• To Kalology - Thanks for the both the advancing the community and giving me a shot at playing!

to the devs - This game looks like tons of fun. The gameplay looks like a nice mix of traditional sports and the fps/moba hybrid thats blowing up right now. On top of that it seems to be a wonderful game to spectate due to the ball orientated gameplay, which will definitely give it a step up against the other moba/fps hybrids. Anyway I would love a chance to get in on the ground floor and see how this game goes up.

Thanks again.

• I've been insanely excited for Amazon to start making video games and I can't wait to start seeing more info on all of the games coming out. Thank you devs for putting in all the effort for making this game fun and competitive. Hope I get a chance to test it out :grinning:

• Thanks for making this game. Didn't get to play it yet but it looks super hype to watch and play and I'm really looking forward to trying it out. Haven't been this excited for a multiplayer game in a looong time

• Wow, thanks to the devs for the highly interactive development process.

And thanks to Kalo for giving us a shot at playing it so early. :upside_down:

• This style of game is a lot of fun and makes me want to spend more time on PC than I do on console. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see more as the coming weeks roll on.

• I want to give a special shout-out to @FilthieRich for the way he's picked up casting and taking the face of the Twitch stream community for Breakaway. He's been professional, fun, and very helpful in the way that he has relayed helpful information about the game to us viewers. It's been a pleasure to tune into the stream and see him leading the packs.

I'm so excited for this game. I feel confident that it's the next big thing, and I'm grateful to the developers for taking the risk with this game and trying out something completely new. I think everyone will love it once the final product is finally pushed out. Let's go team!

• The winner has been drawn!

Congrats @Nov4cane and cheers everyone for the kind words towards the devs <3

• I never win anything but it's worth a shot.

• @Xxav_ said in Kalology Alpha Code Giveaway/Thank You To Developers Thread!:

I never win anything but it's worth a shot.

There's tons of tokens to go around if you don't get this one - you can't lose 😂

• Thank you so much for this opportunity to attain a key to play this game. It looks absolutely astonishing from everything I've seen so far. Also, its looks very polished for being in alpha. I'd love to receive a key not only to play the game and also to find bugs and give feedback about the game.

• Thanks to the developers for making such a unique hero-based game and not another league/dota clone. Gameplay looks insteresting, closest thing to it is rocket league but this game uses hereos and obstacles so you can't even compare. I seriously think this will be the next big game if the community gives proper feedback during the alpha since I'm sure there are a lot of problems present

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.