Can't edit text on forum post on mobile

• I tried to edit the text on a post I made in the General Discussion forum and was told I'm "not allowed to make a poll" and was unable to make my edit. This is on the mobile site and I was trying to edit the first post in the thread. Haven't tried it on any later posts.

• Amazon Game Studios

said in Can't edit text on forum post on mobile:

I tried to edit the text on a post I made in the General Discussion forum and was told I'm "not allowed to make a poll" and was unable to make my edit. This is on the mobile site and I was trying to edit the first post in the thread. Haven't tried it on any later posts.

Hi! Thanks for submitting this. We passed it on the web team and they're looking into it.

• I run into the same problem when I try to edit a post on the desktop version of the site.

• Hi, it's possible that you clicked on the poll ic* n in the right hand corner by mistake as its right next to the emoji icon. The message should clear on its own, and you can still edit the post. Have you tried editing a post again on mobile?

• Same problem here using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 desktop.

• @diantczak I don't remember pressing the poll/emoji button (although it's possible I did) nor do I remember being prompted to select an emoji or poll options, but it looks like I am now able to make edits on mobile. Thank you for replying!

• @flipdup Great! Good to hear you are not blocked.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.