Alpha HYPE

• Super excited for the Alpha this week. I have been following this game since the announcement. Love the depth of the game play you can get from this game. Can't wait to get some time in the game. See everyone on the 15th hopefully.

• Yeah going to be streaming this on Thursday seriously hyped for this game! The worst part is I'm going to watch others play it all day till after work...

• Awesome! Hope to see you in the arena this weekend :)

• I am super ready!

• I am excited for this opportunity. I cannot wait to play and make a video for it if allowed to.

• I just got my Alpha Invite! I'm so excited! See you all in the Arena!

• Thank u for the Alpha! Hypeeeee

• Just got my email ohh yes! family time is gon have to wait

• Are we allowed to stream/post videos of this game during the alpha time period

• @Arkrael are you allowed to stream this? i thought we couldn't

• I'm really interested in streaming it as well. Anyone can answer if is it possible? If they are using Metastream as a new feature integrated, i think they want to advertising it, so what platform best than twitch? Thx in advance for the answers

• Great question, though by Adams response it seems to be ok. Just read in another thread it's completely fine to stream during Alpha week!
    Thanks!

• @Arkrael this is absolutely my situation too :) Still I'll just give over the weekend for it. Who needs sunshine? I'm Scottish, anyway it'd probably just scare me

• @SLASH85ITA said in Alpha HYPE:

I'm really interested in streaming it as well. Anyone can answer if is it possible? If they are using Metastream as a new feature integrated, i think they want to advertising it, so what platform best than twitch? Thx in advance for the answers

https://playbreakaway.com/news/post/metastream-basics

That should cover most of your questions. I don't know specifics and have never streamed before so I can't offer any specific details.

Good luck!

• Do I work and do overtime or do I stay home and play Breakaway?

See you in game!

• Can not extend ?? I am hospitalized in a hospital on Friday and will not go out until at least Monday and I want to play T.T

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.