Installing Breakaway (Launch failed - Internal error)

• Hi
    I am trying to download breakaway but I get an error message saying “Launch Failed. There was an internal error” I have reinstalled both the twitch client and C++ and neither helped. I have however managed to install other games through the twitch installer. I have checked that I have the most up-to-date NVidia drivers.
    Pc specs - I7 4790K, gtx 980, 16gb RAM, Win 10 64bit

• Global Moderators

Hello sofasamuria,

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting this error message. I can confirm this has been reported to the appropriate team and we are working with them to try to find a fix.

One solution that has been successful for this is to restart the Twitch Launcher try downloading again. Sometimes it takes several restarts to work. Please continue to try restarting periodically and downloading again. We'll let you know as soon as we have more info.

We hope to see you in game this evening.

• It installed correctly on a laptop and i transferred the files from one machine to the other and it all works correctly.

• Global Moderators

@sofasamuria Thank you for troubleshooting with us and helping find the a resolution. I am super happy to hear you will be joining us in the Arena to battle for the Relic.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.