Super Slow

• I don't know where else to put this, but this game is completely unplayable for me and I don't know why. I can play high-end games on pretty high quality, but when I try this it runs at about half speed. Everything is sluggish, even in the tutorial, and I felt so guilty even attempting PvP. Even the menu screen is slow compared to people I see streaming. I'm on low settings as it is. Don't know where to find PC specs but when this game might have higher specs than things like XCOM or Paragon, something's very...weird. Is there a way to speed up the game? I already put it on high priority from task manager.

• Global Moderators

@Dimensionsatire

Hello, what is your hardware (Graphics/Processor/etc) stats? Connection type? If possible, can you try an Ethernet connection. If not, try to reboot your network. Also, is your monitor on an HDMI port or a DVI connection?

If you can, let us know, thanks!

• Currently for Alpha requirements are:

Intel Core i5 or faster CPU
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, Radeon R7 360, or faster video card (dedicated video card with 2 GB or more VRAM and DirectX 11 support)
    8 GB RAM
    10GB free hard disk space
    Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
    Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784)

Any information about your system would be helpful as well.
    Windows version, GPU, CPU, Ram, Most recent updated drivers, etc.

• GPU: GeForce GTX 860M
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4720HQ CPU @2.60 GHz (Laptop)
    Memory: 8.00 GB RAM (7.91 GB Usable)
    Windows 10
    Currently using an ethernet cable.
    Not sure what other info is needed or where to find it (Not generally a tech person)

Just checked for a new video/graphics driver and am currently installing it. Will restart laptop if suggested.

• Global Moderators

Do you have an internal graphics card and high end? If so you may need right click on the game and launch with the high end graphics card.

• I have the same problem and I tried to launch the game with the high end graphics card but the game is still slow. any other solution? .thanks in advance

• Global Moderators

@tefa_gamer Sorry to hear that you are having problems launching the game. We need to gather up some info to send out to our developers.

Twitch ID:
    Desktop or laptop:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Country of Origin:

Once we have the requested information, we will get this sent out to our developers immediately.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.