Servers are Offline

• I got an email saying I'm amongst one of the first people to play Breakaway after I signed up. I downloaded the game, and whenever I open it it tells me that the servers are offline and then it automatically closes. I see people on twitch playing just fine though?

• Global Moderators

Hey Everyone!

We are currently working on the issue with Servers showing as offline. We will respond back as soon as possible!

Annoncement: https://forums.playbreakaway.com/topic/2213/we-are-investigating-servers-offline-errors

• @ags_mh got a second update and now the game works. thank you for addressing the issue!

• Global Moderators

@StarOscarito try restarting your computer and launching the game again. If that does not work, please reinstall the game.

Let us know if you are still unable to play.

• @ags_cm I restarted my computer and opened Breakaway again, still got the error and then I reinstalled the game and once again got the error. :(

• I was playing the game for a good 2-3 hours and then out of nowhere the servers went offline

• @ags_cm Hello, i still have the same problem. Already tried to disable firewall/Windows defender and didn't working. The only thing works, i disabled my main connection and tried with my 4G network and it works, with some lags, but work.

Don't know why .... but it can be help you to repair this error.

Tried again with my main connection and one game worked, i try another and tell you.

Second game with my main connection ERROR : ROCKY ROAD .... that was bad dream :(

• I get "Servers are Offline" to,
    i have restart game and luncher = same
    i have restart my computer = same
    i have reinstall the game = same
    i have reinstall luncher and game = same
    i have try to connect with other account = same

No help on this forum, i love it... You are not allowed to develop a game i see, so... You loosing testers, and you dont care... Me and my friends will be go try other games (games work fine) see you next time (or not).
    People are not invit can play and people to receive email for playing can't... Nice one

• Global Moderators

@Wiitzbold Thank you for helping with the troubleshooting, it does seem odd that it worked with 4G but not the main connection and the ERROR: ROCKY ROAD means a connection error. @StarOscarito @Shinjifr @TheZencer I am escalating this now and will respond back as soon I get some troubleshooting steps.

• Mandrake158 from Discord is reporting that you need to open the Twitch launcher, log out, and log back in, and then open the game and it started working for him.

• ive tried this multiple times from last night with no progress. so maybe there are multiple problems here.

• Looks Like an AWSErrorMarshaller Encountered by the Warning in the Logs

• Doesnt work by me i have Win 7 XD

• Way to solve 'Server Offline' problem (works perfectly for me, Win10)

• Go to *C:\ProgramData* (Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10) or C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ (Windows XP)
    • Delete 'Twitch' folder
    • Launch the game

After the launch it will tell you that your game has somekind of icon or smth like this error and would 'download' it again (not really).
    Lauch the game again - MISSION COMPLETE!

GL guys, hope it helps!

• Well i got a random update. The game still shows the same error after updating but the website shows me that the servers are online now.

• After new update it's finally working... I really luv this game but i got around 10 fps so i can't play it :/

• Ok, I saw yet another patch was available...installed it, but still saying I am on 0.1.0.10 - and servers are still offline, I have deleted all Temp files, re-installed both Twitch Launcher and Breakaway, logged in and out of twitch, still nothing. Please help guys, I would love to play this alpha and time is running out.

• Global Moderators

@OutRage87 I will need to file an inquiry with the devs can you please provide me with the following information.
    Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:

• @ags_bc

Twitch ID: OutRage87 is this what you mean?
    Version of Windows: Windows 10
    Amount of physical RAM: 32gb
    Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 970
    Running or streaming anything in the background? No, I have tried quitting everything and disabling firewall also.
    Wired or Wifi: Wired ALWAYS for gaming :)
    Time Zone: GMT UK

• Global Moderators

@OutRage87 Will you check your pm I need further info

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.