[ERROR] Rocky Road

• Hello guys !

First of all, thanks for this awesome game ! I really enjoy to play and hope to get the most of it through this Alpha.
    I've played for 3 hours now and the only bugs I've found are outside a game so I think it's a really great point for you :)

The bug I want to report is the "Rocky Road" disconnection bug, I'm getting it like 1-2 games out of 3 and it's really annoying.
    I know when it's going to happen because I have some lags for few second and then my character keeps running straight forward and I get disconnect.

I'm from France and I have 100-150 ping on the servers.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks you for your support !

• I got the same problem. I dont know why since my other online game run fine.

• Amazon Game Studios

Hello, bonjour.

You are currently playing on the US servers that is why you get high latency.

Le jeu est pour le moment en alpha, pas de serveurs en Europe. On vous tiendra informe des que des serveurs seront disponibles en Europe, Asie, Australie, reste du monde... ;)

Merci pour le feedback.

Bon jeu malgré tout! ^^

• @Nocnoz No, I'm actually in California. I got to the character selection screen and got this error.

• Global Moderators

@robinnbastar Just as much as this is an alpha test for the game, it is also a test for our servers. Occasionally you may run into connection errors.

Please try restarting the game to see if the issue persists. If it does, please try the following:

1. Restart your router and modem
    2. Make sure that your firewall allows Breakaway access to the Internet.
    3. If possible, try switching to a wired connection if you are not already on one.

If these steps do not resolve the issue please let us know.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.