Im Droping Frames Like Crazy

• Anyone know why breakaway is so laggy im losing frames like crazy but i have a core i7 8 gigs of ram and a GTX 860M graphics card anyone know why the game is dropping so many frames??

• I have a very similar setup, actually I think I have exactly the same setup.
    I played only through the tutorial some 10 hours ago and it played at something like 5fps. It felt like the whole game was working in slow motion. In a couple of hours I'll try joining an actual match and see if the problem persists.
    I was running it at max res, min graphic quality.

• Global Moderators

@Blazenridge @cinder5 I'm sorry you are having poor performance on your system. @Hp_dark posted a suggested fix in their post here: https://forums.playbreakaway.com/topic/2219/tip-try-this-if-you-are-having-fps-issues.

Right click your game ic* n and select run with graphics processor > high-performance NVIDIA processor.

I hope this helps. If the issue persists please provide the following information for further assistance.
    Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:

• Twitch ID: sadsauce
    Version of Windows: windows 10
    Amount of physical RAM: 8
    Video Card: geforce gtx 1060
    Running or streaming anything in the background? discord
    Wired or Wifi: wifi
    Time Zone: central

• Global Moderators

@SadSauce I have PM'd with further information we will need about the frame rate issue.

• I am not able to play at all. Frame drops are so bad.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.