Can start a match... i need the patch 0.1.1

• well the match never start after 5 min of waiting and a label say, that i need restart to update the patch 0.1.1, i exit the game but the launcher didnt start anything... what can i do?

• I may be having the same problem. I played one match, but I am unsure if the 0.1.1 alert was there before. The match started at roughly 11:46am Arizona time.

I am seeing the hotfix update message now and my current build in the bottom right is reading as 0.1.0.1045:330536.

I have exited and restarted the game, but since my first game I have yet to search for another game. Will report back if I can get in one, but still have the same build version with the 0.1.1 hotfix message present.

• Global Moderators

@xion_tri Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game now. Please try to log out of Twitch Launcher, uninstall Breakaway through the Windows Add/Remove Programs feature, then log into the Twitch Launcher and download Breakaway again.

Please let us know whether or not this works for you.

• So I was able to find a match, but the hotfix 0.1.1 alert is still showing on the home screen. Build version remains the same as the one listed in my previous comment.

• Global Moderators

@PhoenixKA I'm sorry this message is still appearing. Did you try the above steps I posted in response to the OP? The hotfix was released about an hour or so ago and addresses the problem with people failing to acknowledge the game.

• ok i will reinstall

• I uninstalled via control panel and reinstalled the game.

I'm still seeing the 0.1.1 hotfix alert and the build version is reading as 0.1.0.1045;330536.

I can still get into games and I am getting put directly into games without the need to hit an accept button, so from that standpoint, I appear to be on the right version of the game.

• Same problem here.

Rebooted computer. Going to try to uninstall and reinstall now.

• Global Moderators

@PhoenixKA Thanks for the update. I'll let our devs know. It appears that this is not a game-breaking bug at this time so I will have them look into why the error message is still appearing even though you are able to connect.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.