What is your favorite buildable?

• Which buildable do you enjoy the most? What do you like about it?

Alternatively, which do you like the least?

• Amazon Game Studios

Its like trying to choose a favorite child, so hard ;-)

As a Thorgrim player, some well placed walls can provide some very defensible choke points.

But if I had to choose one, the most impactful and satisfying one I would say Spartacus' ramp. With proper teamwork and aggressive positioning it can lead to some strong rushes.

• Amazon Game Studios

I think a well-placed Black Knight siege engine is super satisfying.

I'm also coming around on the Anne Bonny trampoline lately; there are some cool setups, especially in Atlantis, for using it to create alternate paths to score.

I'm really interested to see some of the buildables combos people start coming up with. I like protecting Spartacus ramps with Thorgrim Demolition Hammer. I wonder if an Anne Bonny Trampoline right next to a Victor Jacob's Ladder would be a useful trap.

• Frankly I'm having a hard time remembering to build them and don't feel like they have a huge impact. The only ones I'm regularly placing are offensive Morgan stones and Rawlins prisons. I feel like they don't have a large enough role in gameplay.

• @bobthemunk said in What is your favorite buildable?:

Frankly I'm having a hard time remembering to build them and don't feel like they have a huge impact. The only ones I'm regularly placing are offensive Morgan stones and Rawlins prisons. I feel like they don't have a large enough role in gameplay.

Yeah, with the low communication and the game being so new it definitely feels like that.
    I've had matches where we hit the timer each round though, and usually because buildables are EVERYWHERE and being used effectively. Some of them definitely feel kinda useless unless you have a specific combo that requires another character though.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.