Error Launching Game

• I'm receiving the below error when trying to launch the game. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and the twitch launcher several times. I should add that when attempting to launch the game it will check for updates and then give me that error after the check is done but before anything else happens.

System Specs
    Win 7 Pro 64 bit
    Core i7
    Geforce GTX 980

Error:
    Relay_x64.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

• You can try to uninstall Twitch Launcher and all its components.
    Also remove Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 (you find this under Windows->Control Panel->Progams and Features).
    Then reinstall Twitch Launcher, should also reinstall C++ 2015.

• Global Moderators

@pitspawn8 try uninstalling both the game and the launcher again. Then uninstall the Microsoft C++ for both x64 and x86. Once you have done that, restart your system and the install the Twitch Launcher again along with the game. It should also prompt you to download the Microsoft C++ again.

Once everything is installed, try launching the game directly from the Twitch launcher and if that does not work, try running as the administrator.

If all of that fails, I have PM'd you instructions on how to send us logs so we can look into this further.

• No luck. I uninstalled twitch, breakaway and the C++ redistributables. Restarted then reinstalled. Same issue still occurs.

I've also tried running as administrator.

@ags_cm I responded to your pm that the log you're looking for doesn't exist.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.