Can we run in 32 bit?

• I have a 64 bit system but I would rather run this game in 32 bit. Is there a way to force the game to run in 32 bit mode? Can't just put a -32 on the start up command cuz the twitch launcher launches the game. I have found games run smoother in 32 bit then 64 bit cuz i generally have other programs running in 64 and the system can have spikes in resources when running games and the programs in 64.

• Global Moderators

@NocturnalLunacy According to the information provided, you are using a 32-bit operating system. Breakaway, and the Lumberyard engine itself are 64-bit only. There is no intent to support 32-bit at this time. I have submitted feedback on this issue for you customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service to our customers. I’ve passed your suggestion to our Amazon Game Studios team for consideration.

• I trying to install in my Mac the launcher but is only for windows? : (

• Well it's in alpha so yeah it's probably only available for pc. the download site should've detected you had a mac and stopped you from downloading, but sometimes developers don't think these things through cuz they just want to get the product out there as soon as possible.

• Can I get an answer from a dev on this or is it just not available?

• Global Moderators

@NocturnalLunacy That's a great question. I'm going to be reaching out the our Devs directly to get this question answered for you. In the meantime go ham :pig2: on the battlefield!

• Global Moderators

@steveyorugua I'm sorry, at this moment the Alpha is only available for PC users only, but if you would like to put in feedback we would defiantly appreciate it. :smile_cat:

Post feedback here:
    https://forums.playbreakaway.com/category/4/comments-feedback

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.