Alona's Light of Judgement changes

• Alona's Light of Judgement seems to be the only damaging buildable in the game that doesn't cause fumbles, is there a reason behind this or is this a bug?

• @Kizoru I agree that this should happen, perhaps not immediately as the beam hits them, but instead after a certain amount of time with the beam focused on them? I definitely agree that this should be a thing tho!

• Agreed! Maybe even if its like after x amount of seconds of being locked on the same target. It's still really useful in choke areas for some dmg, but considering her E ability is* * * t or miss right now, this could help Alona a lot.

• Huh, I was under the impression from watching previous Throwdown Thursdays that it does eventually cause a relic drop like you suggest, but I just tested it out in training mode with bots and they don't let go of the relic until they they die. I guess Death is the ultimate fumble?

I feel like the timing should be that most players should be able to run past it without a fumble, but if they are seriously impeded it and they can't get away from it the mirror should do something eventually.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.