Anne Bonny's Level 5 Heroic Perk Disables Upon Jump Shotting

• So I was excited to unlock the level 5 heroic perk for Anne Bonny once I hit level 5 on her tonight, and I went in to training to just test out the damage with it. The scaling is awesome.

For those of you who are unaware, the perk is:

Level 5 – Repeat Offender
    Consecutive hits against a single target with Primary attack deals bonus damage. Missing resets the counter
    0, 10, 20, 30, 40 (maxes out at 40)

The issue is that this perk gets reset whenever you jump shot. Anne Bonny is my favorite of the heroes and the one I've spent the most time with. And I know from experience that jump shotting is an integral part of how she has to be played in order to perform well. Will this be fixed or is this intended?

tl;dr Anne Bonny's lv 5 heroic perk resets when jump shotting, it doesn't matter if you miss or not

Additionally, it resets when you pick up the relic. This might need some looking into as well.

• Global Moderators

@Peekyu Thanks for the heads up on this. I am not sure if this is working as intended or not, so I have passed this along to our dev team.

See you in the arena!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.