What is your main weakness when it comes to breakaway?

• After playing a couple of matches in both solo queue and with teams today i've noticed that my passing and communication need a major tuning job.

My teammates would tell me "pass the ball" and i would just run right past them into a throwgram and a rowlins causing us more time needed to win or even the round. I've also noticed that I have an issue with communicating what I want to do in a proper fashion.

I'll say "hey im running the ball in i could use some back up." when im already neck deep getting smacked by 4 different people.

All in all I believe my offense and defense are where they need to be, what are ways you believe you can improve for this game?

• @bromanticjake Alona and Morgan are my favorite characters to play as well. I love support characters. Thumbs up!

• Amazon Game Studios

Apart from sometimes walking off the edge too much ... https://clips.twitch.tv/playbreakaway/EasyFalconDBstyle

I'd say my biggest weakness is when I get the "bloodlust". When I see a low HP enemy, I'll chase them forever to get the kill. Come on Zin its a team game focused on the Relic, stop chasing ...

• Assuming we get some more balancing and characters in the future, I'd say my weakness is kinda shoehorning myself into a support role in any game I play. :laughing:
    That being said, I do love how Alona and Morgan play, so I'm not complainin'!
    Forgetting to build every round, or actively breaking the enemy's buildables seems to be lacking in solo casual play too.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.