Sound Not Working With Siberia 840 Headphones

• Really strange issue - I have multiple sound outputs on my computer. Both of my monitors have built-in speakers, I have a Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 audio interface, and I have my Steelseries Siberia 840 Wireless Headphones.

For whatever reason, Breakaway refuses to work with my Siberia 840 Wireless Headphones. All of my other audio outputs work, but I get no sound from Breakaway when I'm piping it through the Siberia 840s. Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but thought I'd throw it out there.

FYI, I'm running Windows 10 all updates applied. My Siberia 840 is using USB Input (I believe) and Analog output to my PC (i.e. sound from my computer comes to my headphones via USB to the 840 'hub', and my microphone goes to my PC from the 'hub' via analog cable).

Let me know if you need any other information. Thanks!

• Global Moderators

@MackNJeeves

Thanks for giving us the heads up!

I've tested it with a few different USB headsets and was able to replicate the issue.

I will inform our developers to get an update on this.

• @ags_jr awesome! Glad you were able to replicate this - it was driving me nuts! haha

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.