Servers Still Offline

• I went through the two updates that I thought were meant to fix the "servers offline" issue. Both of my friends have been able to get into the game, but I'm still stuck at the authorization screen. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and I've uninstalled the launcher and then reinstalled that and the game. I have also tried logging out and logging back in to the twitch account, but that didn't work. Please help me, I want to play this game really badly

• Global Moderators

@diggles77 I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to join us on the battlefield yet. Try uninstalling both the game and the launcher again. Then uninstall Microsoft C++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) and (x86) from installed programs. Restart your computer and download the Twitch Launcher using this link - https://playbreakaway.com/alpha.

If you are still having the same issue, please respond back with the following information:

Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:

• That worked, thank you so much!!!

• Global Moderators

@diggles77 Awesome thank you for letting us know it worked. We can't wait to see you in the Arena on the battlefield.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.