Game not appearing in Twitch Launcher list

• Hello, at this point i don't understand what is necessary from me to play this game. I've tried waiting for over 15+ hours, uninstalling and reinstalling twitch launcher. AND NOTHING WORKS, for the game to appear in games list. Is there something im missing, like the game is open only for twitch prime users, need some codes to input somewhere, or what am I supposed to do to even try this game out? http://prntscr.com/dkhwwf

• Global Moderators

@PerceivePattern I am sorry that Breakaway is not showing up under your games, it should be there. I will look into this more and reply back to you.

• Still nothing. It's been close to 24 hours right now. Also tried logging out - logging back in, it also didn't help me. Dunno what to do.

• Global Moderators

@PerceivePattern I have reached out to the devs and they have suggested that you uninstall everything again then go to playbreakaway.com and reinstall it from there, because it sounds as if you did not receive one of the update patches. If that does not work Please provide me with the following.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Build Version:

• @ags_bc I did it like 3 times already.

• @ags_bc Yeap, still nothing.

• Global Moderators

@PerceivePattern Please provide me with the following.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Build Version:
    Have you updated your video card recently:

• @ags_bc

1. Cookiemonst4h
    2. Windows 10
    3. 8 Gigs
    4. Geforce 950 GTX
    5. No stream in the background
    6. Wired
    7. Time zone - UTC +2
      8 ) Build version of what exactly?
    8. Latvia
    9. Another build version??? Of what?
    10. Yes, always keep my videocard drivers updated.

• Global Moderators

@PerceivePattern Thanks for the information, I have passed this along to our developers to be looked into.

• So after more than 48 hours and seemingly nothing being fixed, it seems that I won't have a chance to even try the game. Feeling a tad dissapointed but I guess it's a part of alpha experience. Doesn't make me anyless sad, cause I did open my weekend schedule to try the game out.

Good luck on fixing the problems for others and cheers to everyone who was able to play the game.

• Global Moderators

@PerceivePattern

Hello, I Pm'ed you to get a bit more information.

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.