[FEEDBACK] Item - Hammer of Vulcan - This item serves no purpose and needs revamped

• The Hammer of Vulcan is the item that increases the durability of your buildables.

I have not seen this item used once in the entire time I've been playing. I feel that it is incredibly weak / poorly balanced.

By the time the item is strong enough to be useful it is the final round and will only be useful for the placement of two items.

All of its effects are easily countered by an extra shot or two from someone with the +damage to buildables item.

Anyway, i think this item needs to be SIGNIFICANTLY increased in power or be removed/changed completely.

Perhaps to an item that increases relic throw distance/ speed.

• @Ixath said in [FEEDBACK] Item - Hammer of Vulcan - This item serves no purpose and needs revamped:

Perhaps to an item that increases relic throw distance/ speed.

I'd ask for that baseline, rather than have it as an item. It takes so long to charge up a decent throw that I find the command's pretty much useless in most situations.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.