Ingame profile picture glitched & Transfer partyleader bug

• Ingame profile picture bugged
    This is my Twitch picture:
    alt text

And this is how it looks ingame:
    alt text

I've never used a profile picture that looks anything like that. I never even had any other profile pictures other than the skull one so I guess something went wrong while the game tried grabbing my picture from Twitch the first time I started the game.

Unable to transfer group leader
    Once when I was group leader I wanted to transfer leadership to another player in my party but clicking their pictures didn't do anything. No menu popped up to transfer leadership.

• Global Moderators

Hey @Tradios I'm sending you a PM asking for logs and more data so we can look into that cause of the bugged profile picture and lack of party options!

• @ags_aw Thank you! I just sent the email. I attached all the game logs I have, which add up to about 30 something files totalling ~ 17 MB. I hope that won't cause issues receiving my e-mail.

• Global Moderators

@Tradios We've received your e-mail and I've filed the bug reports for these two issues and included the logs. Thanks a bunch for bringing this to our attention. Keep up the good work!

• @ags_cc You're welcome!

• @ags_cc I just realised my game.log file was from when the servers were already offline. I sent you a PM with a link to an older game.log file I backed up which has more info in it (also my avatar picture URL which seems correct).
    Perhaps you could pass that on to the person looking into it?

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.