HP Indicator / Player of the Round / Bot - Bug

• Hello Breakaway Community and Breakaway Team!

I'm reporting 3 small little bugs I stumbled past during my gaming session. One is the HP indicator from the buffs + traps are incorrect. HP bar is longer than the black bar behind, Player of the round is missing his/her name sometimes and a Bot can be stuck between two buildables.

1. HP indicator from the buffs + traps are incorrect. HP bar is longer than the black bar behind.
    alt text

2. Player of the round is missing his/her name sometimes. Can happen to our team and to the enemy team.
    alt text

3. Bot can be stuck between two buildables. However, I've no idea how it happened though.
    I've recorded it on my stream and if you click o nthe following link then you're able to see what happened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tcp1oNE_Zg

Wish everyone a wonderful start into his working/school/vacation week and merry Christmas (soon)!

So long, Eschter :blush:

• Global Moderators

@Eschter

Thank you very much for the snapshots on these bugs! I will pa* s this along to our developers :)

• @ags_ee said in HP Indicator / Player of the Round / Bot - Bug:

@Eschter

Thank you very much for the snapshots on these bugs! I will pa* s this along to our developers :)

Nice, I greatly appreciate it! Just a heads up, the YouTube video was set to private but should be available now. ;)

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.