Resolution changes after alt-tab

• Every time I alt-tab out of the game (like when I visit these forums, for instance), the resolution of the interface changes (though not the resolution of the rest of the game. So, it looks like the following screenshot. I can't click on any UI elements unless I'm far to the right of them, which means I also can't click the "X" at the top-right to exit the game. I have to force-quit it. Interestingly, once this happened, and I force-quit, when I came back, I couldn't join matches anymore (with the "Green Tea" error). I wonder if the two are related?

• Global Moderators

@0nikoroshi That is actually a good question, and thanks for the detail message, I will send this to our Devs and attach it with the other issue "Green Tea" Error you had as well. You mentioned a screen shot, but I did not see on on your post. Can you post it please?

• @ags_jb said in Resolution changes after alt-tab:

@0nikoroshi That is actually a good question, and thanks for the detail message, I will send this to our Devs and attach it with the other issue "Green Tea" Error you had as well. You mentioned a screen shot, but I did not see on on your post. Can you post it please?

Oops, totally forgot about that! Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot take a screenshot. Every time I try, it is either blank, or just a big field of black. I'm not sure if that's because the playtest is over so the UI is just floating over a black screen or what ... :/

• Global Moderators

@0nikoroshi It's fine, thanks for letting me know. I will send this to the Devs asap, Thanks for playing breakaway! :smile_cat:

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.