Single Biggest Issue About Breakaway...

• I know that I can't be the only person to have noticed this issue, but it's easily the biggest problem with this game. I didn't really notice it during TwitchCon, but now after playing it for a full weekend during the alpha, it has become all too clear...

Breakaway has ruined all other games.

Yesterday, I was heading home to start my stream. Since the alpha weekend was over, I started thinking to myself "What am I going to play? Maybe I could play some SMITE... eh, nah." I've played SMITE for the past two years. I love that game. But after watching one of my favorite streamers playing it yesterday, I couldn't help but think how boring the game seems now.

I looked at a bunch of other games that I have available to me... Batman Arkham series, Titan Fall, Halo, Diablo 3, Overwatch, the list goes on. I ended up playing Outlast because I wanted to feel that adrenaline rush again.

YOU HEAR THAT DEVS?! You've forced me to submit myself to playing horror games. D* * n you! D* * n you all for making such a great game!

I love you. Don't change.

• I found myself playing smite more after playing this honestly. The gameplay feels smoother. Still enjoyed breakaway though

• LOL this is hilarious. But seriously I think all fans of the game have had some "withdrawals" from not being able to play. I know I was stuck for a good week on deciding what to play and just thinking about playing Breakaway. It's tough man but have faith in the devs to make the game we love even better!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.