No access even though signed up prior to deadline

• I've been discussing this issue with a few people on the game discord and tried tweeting you to get an answer, but it seems that several of us, who are quite sure we did, signed up before May 4th, but don't seem to have access to the game. Is there any way you guys can address this issue?

• I had trouble with mine too, messaged Blargers and he got it working. I am downloading the game right now and super excited to play!

• Global Moderators

The servers are online now!

@derklyliu make sure you download the latest update that lets your build connect to the servers. If you still can't connect please respond
    with the information requested below.

Anyone else having issues connecting, please respond with the information as well so we can gather as much data as possible to help get things running!

Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• @ags_aw

Thank you for getting back to me. I have been active in Discord, and Blargers ended up assisting me with the issue and getting me the key. I am installing the game now.

• I do not have discord, but I signed up for the alpha before May 5th, but still haven't seen a key in my email or twitch app.

• Global Moderators

@kirashado

Hey, I'm sorry there's been a delay with getting you access to Breakaway. I'm looking into this to see what we can do for you!

• @kirashado I was taold this quote: Blargers - Today at 11:34 PM
    if you're getting the error where the game doesn't show up in the twitch launcher and you signed up before 5/4, shoot me a DM. i'm outta here in a few but i'll get to whoever i can for now. if i can't get to you, be sure you post in the forums - i made a new thread here -
    https://forums.playbreakaway.com/topic/2490/alpha-connection-issues
    Breakaway
    Alpha Connection Issues
    If you're having trouble connecting to the Alpha and signed up before 5/4, please post here.

if you're getting the server unavailable error, and you have build 98, and you've quit and restarted the launcher and still have issues, post on that thread too. i'll shoot the link to folks here so troubleshooting can start. One problem is trying to play through twitch launcher. You NEED the twitch APP not the launcher. Download link to APP is here: https://app.twitch.tv/

• alahu akbar game, mad game

• I got the email invitation, downloaded Twitch app but the game isn't in the library and I can't seem to find any way to download it?

• I'm also receiving the servers offline message. I won my code from the Twitch Con 2016 / Twitch Prime thing. I tried to play the first time but never was able to get a match. This time, servers offline. One day...

• @vernisiet - Have you gone to this link and clicked the button to redeem your email code and link to your twitch account? https://playbreakaway.com/alpha You'll need to do that for it to show up in your library.

@aired_ - Make sure you are using "Twitch App" not the old "Twitch Launcher" I had the Server Offline issue because I was using the Twitch Launcher. Once you've clicked the controller tab on Twitch App, it'll ask you to migrate your games from the old twitch launcher. After that it should look like this http://i.imgur.com/HSMfOs9.png. (Note: After migrating, you may have to uninstall/reinstall the game to get it to launch)

• Global Moderators

Hey @vernisiet

As of right now invites to the Breakaway are slowly increasing for the closed Alpha testing. Just keep an eye on your email!

Looking forward to seeing you in the Arena!

• Global Moderators

This post is deleted!

• Global Moderators

@aired_

@nov4cane is correct. Please make sure you have the current version of the Twitch App installed. If you are still receiving the same error after installing the new Twitch app and reinstalling the game, please respond with the following information below:

Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• I've gotten an email with the code, but there is no where for me to input my code on the website. It's said I've been registered, but the game doesn't appear in my game library. I don't know if this is on my end or if it's something else.

• Global Moderators

@itsteengamer I'm sorry you aren't able to see the game in your library. Please make sure you are using the Twitch Desktop app available at https://app.twitch.tv

If you still aren't able to get the game to appear in your Game Library, please respond with the following information:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

Thanks!

• @ags_cc
    Twitch ID: ItsTeenGamer
    Version of Windows: Windows 10 Home
    Amount of physical RAM: 16GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
    Running or streaming anything in the background? Google Chrome, Discord, Twitch App
    Wired or Wifi? Wired
    Time Zone: EST

• Global Moderators

@itsteengamer

Thanks so much for that information! I have passed it up to our team to look into further and will follow up soon!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.