Audio is a mess

• No abilities are making any sound for me except for the occasional pop-in for a brief moment. Characters are also repeating the same phrases over and over again.

• @cheekymccheek said in Audio is a mess:

No abilities are making any sound for me except for the occasional pop-in for a brief moment. Chara

Same and the announcer starts repeating some random stuff. Like red red red red red
    team has the ball. Even called out a team took a buff when neither team had taken one.

• To me this is almost a game breaking bug. Audio cues such as when there's only a few seconds remaining aren't there, you can't hear ability callouts so it's hard to predict what enemies are doing, your own abilities aren't making sounds when they connect or when they're cast. It's incredibly difficult to play effectively right now.

• Global Moderators

@cheekymccheek The sound issue has been resolved in the hotfix that was released at 11:10 a.m. Pacific Time.

Please make sure the Breakaway client is fully updated and try to play again.

If you are still experiencing the sound issues, let us know!

• Global Moderators

@xtrickst3rx Please see the above post. These issues should have been resolved by the hotfix today. If you are still getting audio issues, please respond with the following:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

Thanks!

• @ags_cc

Was it really a hotfix? I downloaded the game yesterday and now have to update it again and its over a gigabyte. I would appreciate lighter update fixes in the future.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.