Current Build

• Currently the game has quite a bugs, which is understandable considering its closed alpha. I did want to note some (in my opinion) game breaking bugs/issues I've noticed.
    First off, not for just myself but as well as many others there is a huge sound bug/glitch that removes the announcer and game sound/music and the only sounds that are played over and over again are the characters voices. The one voice that towers above all voices happens to be the black knight, a constant "mistress,mistress,mistress" can be heard throughout the game. If that wasn't enough to deter you from the game, I don't know what will (lol).
    Secondly, the game feels really clunky. Watching gameplay I thought that it was a really fast paced game with great game mechanics. However after playing a couple of games I noticed that, that is not the case. The game is somewhat fast paced, however all animations and interactions between other characters is really clunky and well bad.
    I really love the idea of the game but with its current gameplay I would say it has a lot of work needed before its something that would draw lots of players in. I do really want to see this game so far. Even with all of the bugs and issues I have it is still decently fun without the sound on (lol).

• It is MUCH clunkier than any other build I've played of it so far, easily my biggest concern for this build.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.