Unplayable Lag On My Computer

• During the tutorial I noticed that I had pretty low FPS (10-15), and that it was causing my mouse to feel as though it was accelerated. Making it impossible to aim or really play at all. This issue was much more noticeable in online play than it was in the tutorial.
    Comp specs far exceed anything that any game should require at the moment
    GTX 1080
    I7-5820k
    16GB DDR4

I get 100-200+ FPS in pretty much any other game you could think of. And I might as well mention that the issue is the same regardless of settings, ulta or low, I get the same amount of lag. (Fullscreen, windowed, borderless).
    Hopefully someone has an idea as to what this could be, or else I don't think I'll be able to play during the alpha weekend unfortunately.

• Global Moderators

@pwsjas I'm sorry you are getting such poor performance. Your system specs certainly shouldn't be getting such low FPS. Please respond with the following additional information so we can report this to our developers:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

Thanks!

• Windows 10
    I've tried running it with nothing in the background and have the same results
    Wired connection 40 download and 10 upload
    Eastern time, (EDT)
    and my twitch ID is Pwsjas - unless you were looking for something else

• Global Moderators

@pwsjas Thanks for providing that info. The Twitch ID is what we were looking for (some people use different Twitch accounts on the forums than they do on the Twitch app/Breakaway so we need to ask.) I'll get a bug report filed with our developers. If they need any more info from you (logs, etc) I'll update this post.

• Alright, thanks, seems like its just going to be a weird incompatibility issue, but hopefully something can be worked out.

• I am having the same issue did you ever get this fixed?

• setting the game up a notch on priority in task manager got rid of my mouse lag for the most part, but you really shouldn't have to do that at all.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.