Game Client Encountered an Application Error (Code 22)

• I updated the game and got this error code. I decided to uninstall and reinstall and still no good. Anytime I try to load the game it thinks about it for a second and it looks like its loading then ding ding error code 22! Can anyone explain how to get past this!

• I uninstalled the app and completely erased the game. Upon re-installing both I got the exact same error.
    alt text
    I get two boxes each time displaying the same error each time I try to run the game

TwitchID: Spootyman
    Windows 10
    64bit
    16GB ram
    Nvidia GTX 770 (Two of them using SLI)
    Nothing running in background
    Wired internet
    Central Time Zone
    Build Version: Not sure what you are meaning. If Breakaway I assume the latest version.
    USA
    Geforce Driver 382.53 updated 6/8/2017

• I just reset my pc after the second installation and it seems to work now! See you in the Arena!!!

• Global Moderators

@spootyman

Sorry to hear you can't jump into the Arena.

Please try to uninstall both the game and the Twitch app and reinstall the app from here https://app.twitch.tv/. If these steps do not work please reply back with the following information and we will get this looked into.

TwitchID:
    Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• Global Moderators

@spootyman Thanks! I'll let our Devs know! Also the screen shot helps a lot! Thanks for being patient!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.