Getting Huge Frame Drops

• I started the game and it defaulted to High settings. I was able to play the tutorial with no issue, but when I go to play a game casual or against bots I see major framerate dips to the point the game pauses and updates ever 10secs. I tried lowering my resolution and playing on low settings and still see the issue. This makes the game pretty much unplayable. If you need a video clip I can capture it. Below is my information:

CPU - Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.5 GHz
    RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
    Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0
    OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Twitch - A_A_ron_Gaming

Edit: Forgot to add the OS

Please let me know if there is anything else needed.

• Global Moderators

@a_a_ron_gaming Thanks for reporting your experience to us. I'm sorry to hear about the frame rate drops. I'll pa* s this on to our developers. If they need any more info from you we will reach out to you on this post.

• Global Moderators

@a_a_ron_gaming I've heard back from our developers and they have asked for more information to help them look into this. I've sent you a private message on the forums with more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• @ags_cc Thank you for the support. The requested information has been emailed.

• Tried again same issue. Game literally runs at 5fps . Still no answer from Devs. Guess it is not meant to be.

• Global Moderators

@sirmajian

Sorry to hear that your fps is so low! I know that this was submitted up to our team. Can I get a bit more information from you to pa* s on to the dev team looking into this issue.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Version of Breakaway:
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

• Are there any updates to my ticket? Just curious.

• Global Moderators

@a_a_ron_gaming this looks to be addressed in this weeks patch notes, however please play a few games and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

• Thank you for the response. I played 3 days ago with the same issue. I will continue to try.

• Amazon Game Studios

@ags_cm said in Getting Huge Frame Drops:

@a_a_ron_gaming this looks to be addressed in this weeks patch notes, however please play a few games and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Let us know if you're still experiencing this in this weeks play-test

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.