Getting Huge Frame Drops

• I started the game and it defaulted to High settings. I was able to play the tutorial with no issue, but when I go to play a game casual or against bots I see major framerate dips to the point the game pauses and updates ever 10secs. I tried lowering my resolution and playing on low settings and still see the issue. This makes the game pretty much unplayable. If you need a video clip I can capture it. Below is my information:

CPU - Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.5 GHz
    RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
    Graphics Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SC GAMING ACX 2.0
    OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Twitch - A_A_ron_Gaming

Edit: Forgot to add the OS

Please let me know if there is anything else needed.

• Global Moderators

@a_a_ron_gaming Thanks for reporting your experience to us. I'm sorry to hear about the frame rate drops. I'll pass this on to our developers. If they need any more info from you we will reach out to you on this post.

• Global Moderators

@a_a_ron_gaming I've heard back from our developers and they have asked for more information to help them look into this. I've sent you a private message on the forums with more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• @ags_cc Thank you for the support. The requested information has been emailed.

• Tried again same issue. Game literally runs at 5fps . Still no answer from Devs. Guess it is not meant to be.

• Global Moderators

@sirmajian

Sorry to hear that your fps is so low! I know that this was submitted up to our team. Can I get a bit more information from you to pass on to the dev team looking into this issue.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Version of Breakaway:
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

• Are there any updates to my ticket? Just curious.

• Global Moderators

@a_a_ron_gaming this looks to be addressed in this weeks patch notes, however please play a few games and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

• Thank you for the response. I played 3 days ago with the same issue. I will continue to try.

• Amazon Game Studios

@ags_cm said in Getting Huge Frame Drops:

@a_a_ron_gaming this looks to be addressed in this weeks patch notes, however please play a few games and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Let us know if you're still experiencing this in this weeks play-test

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.