Lag mitigation is not working right

• I play from Hawaii, and I always get the "Spumoni" warning. Well, nothing is going to improve my latency.
    The previous closed test I didnt have any problem playing with lag. This time around I have been seeing extreme lag spikes. The game needs to handle this better. My character slides around and sometimes goes into a mode where it seems like there is another person controlling my character at the same time as me. I suspect this is just delayed input from several seconds before, but it feels bad and makes the game feel creepy. No other game I play has this sort of issue when lagging.

• I seem to be having the same general issue. I'm playing from the Netherlands, and it feels a bit like the game is going off to do its own thing sometimes, almost overcompensating for laggy movement somehow?

I would almost say that it felt better when the inputs were simply delayed. It wasn't pleasant, but I was able to get things done. Right now, in matches I really can't do anything because it's so unpredictable, as if I'm waiting longer for the controls to stabilize themselves than I was waiting for input lag before.

I'd say the biggest problem I have is that it seemingly takes control of my mouse cursor at times. I don't think I've seen a game do that before.

And even if it doesn't, it feels like my character often isn't shooting where I'm pointing.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.