WTF 4 vs 2

• 4 real player vs 2 real player wtf this new updates of the game are horrible last year the game was in a better shape as this year think about it and why is bonny away also u lose more and more poeple about ur doint after 6 year work on this game no beta and no eu servers GG the game dies before it comes really sade i loved it but now it looks like this takes 4 ever . at this rate i can play overwatch , dota, lol or other games instead.

• I cant speak as to how the game was before, but you are right. But we must not forget that this is still alpha, the earliest stage.
    I'm all in for the EU servers though. Currently it's unplayable with such high ping.

• The problem is that there are not much changes in game since last alpha. Some cosmetic changes, slightly bouncing ball and changes in characters.

• Bonny is not away, they changed her visual and name that is all. It's an alpha for testing purposes. Were there issues yes, as for the 4 vs 2 there could have been 2 disconnects, or they may have had issues with the server. Regardless the alpha wasn't in worse shape, once they patched it on Friday morning it ran pretty well for me with some games being a little worse. I'm just happy they are allowing this many people to play the game in this stage of development and had a lot of fun even with the issues.

• Amazon Game Studios

@aliceshadowrose said in WTF 4 vs 2:

4 real player vs 2 real player wtf this new updates of the game are horrible last year the game was in a better shape as this year think about it and why is bonny away also u lose more and more poeple about ur doint after 6 year work on this game no beta and no eu servers GG the game dies before it comes really sade i loved it but now it looks like this takes 4 ever . at this rate i can play overwatch , dota, lol or other games instead.

Whenever someone crashes, disconnects or quits going into character select you will end up with bots in a match. There were unfortunately a number of crashes and issues in this alpha test. We are currently going through that list and will try to fix as many as we can as soon as we can.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.