Setting Up The Game

• Hello, today (6/18/2017) i got my breakaway code and i seem to have run into trouble(make it double, hehe). Well any way when i went to do the instaltion process i got a message saying this "Another version of this producr is already installed. Installtion of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the exsisting version of the product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel". Please help, thank you.

• Global Moderators

@rowanthepoison I'm sorry you are seeing this message. This message appears if you have Curse installed on your system as well. Please uninstall Curse and install the Twitch Desktop App from https://app.twitch.tv - please only use the app from that link, the one from the link when you get the code is outdated and not supported.

We hope to see you in game soon!

• @ags_cc Thankyou so much for the help can't wait to play :D. Have a great day and thank you agian.

• Global Moderators

@rowanthepoison No problem. We look forward to seeing you in game soon.

• First I had problem for the game to appear in the library, when I really managed to solve this problem unfortunately a new problem came up I click on play after having the game installed I followed all the procedures explained in the forum and nothing was good, I'm tired of trying to solve it and I see that Is a problem that was not only me that I had, I see a great neglect with the attendance of the company, I would very much like to play this game but unfortunately I am giving up this time due to countless frustrated attempts to solve, I ask the developers to review your Work and try to launch a new application outside the twitch because this is giving much trouble, who knows next time I can test, I will not buy a game that I have not had the possibility to test it, I hope this is solved and has One more test phase, I think the company should be more attentive to customers because we are the ones who bring profits, I really want to be a paid customer. But without testing this game unfortunately I will not buy, I beg you to solve this for the sake of everything that is most sacred to you developers, thank you!

• Global Moderators

@brinquedox9

I'm sorry the Breakaway Playtest has caused so much frustration for you. We are still in the Alpha development stages and currently going through a lot of development and change.

There will definitely be a lot more testing, and feedback from players is the fastest way for us to find issues!

We'd love to hear more information about the problem your facing with the game and launcher. Would you mind sharing the specifics of how you were able to get Breakaway to appear in your Library when it wasn't originally showing up? This is an issue we're investigating for other players as well and any information from users will be helpful!

As for the next issue, once the game installed what happened? Please provide any error information and technical information so we look into this for you.

Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• Version of Windows: 10
    32 or 64 Bit: 64
    Amount of physical RAM: 8gb
    Video Card: R9 270X 4Gb version
    Running or streaming anything in the background? no
    Wired or Wifi: wired
    Time Zone: UTC -03:00
    Build Version: last
    Country of Origin: Brazil
    Have you updated your Video Card recently: yes

I really do not know what happened to the game to appear in the library, being that now after the game is installed it does not work, it says it may have a problem but it does not say what it would be

• Global Moderators

@brinquedox9

Breakaway is currently offline. Please keep an eye out for future Alpha test, which we will have each weekend :)

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.