Kiwi's 1st impressions.

• Hey ya's, thanks for a great weekend had a blast.

Icky news first:

• Signing up for this game is confusing especially if you already have Twitch app, a tooltip saying to uninstall current twitch app on your redeem code page would be fab.

Now that is out of the way

I played the 4 available to me and only in bot matches to get a feel in limited time frames.

Really appreciate the UI, tutorials, practice matches.

• UI is clear and not too overwhelming on a game that's incredibly bright.
    • All the "buildables "seem pretty straight forward except for Korryn's I have yet to gauge how effective her's is. (I'm assuming Morgan LeFay is Korryn?)
    • Would like to play first matches with there only being the 4 we have access to, to get a better gauge of the warriors.
    • Alona is the only one who confused me often for first try matches as I kept healing the wrong person, perhaps it has already been suggested forgive me if so but an alt click to choose where her heal goes could make her more effective?

Otherwise thanks for the replays, mvp's, letting us know who kills us & how the game over all delivers itself in such an exciting vibrant manner. I'm super excited to see how the Twitch app relationship evolves with Amazon games. I really like how the UI in game also links straight to Website, patchnotes etc and I enjoyed lurking on a few streams would like to see streamers somehow highlighted more via in game or website capabilities .

I need to catch up on whether there are Twitch integration/audience interaction programs coming for this game as well as everything else but the e-sport potential is real.

I look forward to learning more and sharing this game with everyone I know. Definitely loads of fun, well done on being awesome.

PS. Can anyone tell me if you can play Breakaway without using your main Twitch account you want to keep private? My friend would like to know or is she better off using a different Twitch account to sign up?

Big Love to Motz also for giving me a code to play. I registered but did not receive any response and couldn't wait any longer lol

Cheers, Kiwi.

• Left out something really noticeable so added it:

I'm super excited to see how the Twitch app relationship evolves with Amazon games. I really like how the UI in game also links straight to Website, patchnotes etc and I enjoyed lurking on a few streams would like to see streamers somehow highlighted more via in game or website capabilities .

I need to catch up on whether there are Twitch integration/audience interaction programs coming for this game as well as everything else but the e-sport potential is real.

• i agree alo healing is confusing at first because you don't really choose who to heal it just locks onto the closest person around you

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.