How does one get into the Alpha?

• I'm finding it's kinda vague, I've seen mention of keys and signing up on the website. I was wondering if there were promotions or ways to acquire keys?

Thanks,

Moodge.

• I suppose the only way other than through the sign up, would be to acquire a key through playing at a public event. with the alpha weekends just kicking off, odds are each weekend we will see an increase in player-base and keys sent. Just be patient, keys will come! Hope this helps!

KashedOut

• @kashedout Cheers mate! I'll just lurk for now and see what happens.

• Amazon Game Studios

@moodgem said in How does one get into the Alpha?:

I'm finding it's kinda vague, I've seen mention of keys and signing up on the website. I was wondering if there were promotions or ways to acquire keys?

Thanks,

Moodge.

Hi @moodgem. The most direct way to ensure you get into the alpha is to sign-up at playbreakaway.com/alpha. That will put you on the Alpha waitlist, which we draw from each week in a first come, first serve basis. In addition to that, we feature some broadcasters each week and give them Alpha codes to give out to their viewers. We will be creating a "Codes" channel on our forums to better inform you all of which streamers have these codes and where to go in order to get one.

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.