How to get the game when you're in the Alpha?

• Hey guys,

I've been in the Alpha for quite a while now, but never found the right time to play. Last weekend, I finally had some free time on my hands, but I had no clue how to get the game in the Twitch client? Any help on that?

• You'll find your games on the "Game Library" section ( left side ) of Twich client.

• Yeah that's the thing, it's empty and redirects me to the Twitch blog post..

I'm 100% sure I'm on the account that received the Alpha invite.

• Global Moderators

@kayzrneglexis Moving to Tech Support

• Global Moderators

@kayzrneglexis Yeah, you should have the game. Can you make sure you have our latest Twitch Launcher. You can download it here: https://app.twitch.tv/

If that still does not work, can we get this info to check your account:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• Global Moderators

@kayzrneglexis Also, did you get a new invite to the current playtests? Were you given a new alpha access key? Just asking because it helps with our troubleshooting.

• Turns out the account with which I claimed my alpha key, wasn't the same as the account that was receiving the alpha emails.

You can now mark this as solved, my bad!

• Global Moderators

@kayzrneglexis

Glad to hear that you have found the account with your Alpha Key! See you in the Arena!

• @ags_jb

Twitch ID: Not sure where to find this?
    Version of Windows: Windows 10
    32 or 64 Bit: 64
    Amount of physical RAM: 8Gig
    Video Card: AMD R9000HD (not entirely sure)
    Running or streaming anything in the background? Nope
    Wired or Wifi: Wifi
    Time Zone: CEST
    Build Version: ?
    Country of Origin: Belgium
    Have you updated your Video Card recently: Yes

Regarding a new invite, I regularly got emails, last one being Friday. I never got an access key, but was able to download the game the first alpha day (Nov 17), but I recently did a clean install, and now the game is nowhere to be found :/

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.