Alpha 6/22-26/17 Feedback

• Hello, I’m back with a some more feedback. I assume a lot of my issues have been mentioned by others already, but I’m sure it doesn’t hurt to hear another person mention them. I forgot some of these things last time.

• Text on the play button not showing if match queue is canceled. I quickly swap between menus to make it re-appear.

• An extra bird stays on the warriors menu when you swap between menus while Korryn is selected.

• Using the tab menu during a match causes fps issues.

• Strange and inconsistent mouse lag/acceleration during matches.

• Skill double tap turning itself on.

• Being stunned by Jarra’s trap or pounce sometimes doesn’t take effect on my screen for a second or two and then it will snap me back to where I was actually stunned. I don’t know if this is just lag, but it can be confusing.

• Sometimes the buy screen shows that I have more gold than I actually have. It usually goes away after a short time.

• No scoreboard or stats after matches sometimes.

• I am often unable to see/use my mouse after matches to use emotes.

• Strange warrior behavior after matches like shaking, jumping, or only showing their arm.(Victor)

I am also having an issue with the twitch app leaving the pop-up “Launching Breakaway” on the screen. I assume it is something for twitch to solve, but I figured I would mention it anyway.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.