ALPHA 23-26 feedback and impressions from the game

• Hello, my name is Michael and I want to share my suggestions and problems that arose during the Alpha test.
    Problems with that clashed during a test:

1. Quite strange bots, sometimes they simply stood in place for 5-20 sec.
    2. 2 times I stuck in textures. These were the stones I hit during the slide
    3. I could not find a pvp match, but I think it's because of my region.(Russia)
      Moments that in my opinion can be improved:
      1.Animation of character movement and animation of the abilities of these characters sometimes interact poorly with each other.
      2.You can add more items available for discovery, but I think it's only a matter of time.
      3.In occasion of throwing, relics, you can add a swing system so that it flies further,the more swings, the farther the relic flies.
      4.Varieties of artifact improvement, such as the artifact on HP, can add a little protection or vampirism, for various combinations
      My impressions about the alpha test
      The game was very dynamic and interesting, although I was late to the beginning, I got a lot of emotions from the gameplay and graphics.
      The game is interesting even if you play alone.

P.S. It's my opinion. Sorry for bad English.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.