Low fps on low settings?

• its probably just my laptop is bad but it can run overwatch on high graphics and have 60 fps i'm not sure if its just cause my computer (its not a gaming laptop) or its the game. If you guys have tips for better frames can you please tell me thanks

• I'm having the same issues, but I think it is caused by the fact that the game switches to your IntelHD graphics card. I mean.. I'm running a GTX1060... so I should at least have some good frames and performance. So please check out your video settings. It might resolve the problem.

• Global Moderators

@succymir

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been great so far. Please make sure you are meeting the system requirements:

Processor: Intel Core i5 Quad-Core Processor or Better
    RAM: 4 GB RAM
    Hard Disk: 15 GB
    Video Card: GTX 460
    Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows
    Additional Requirements: Twitch account and Internet connection required to play.

If you can provide your system information we can try and look into it further as well.

• It was indeed the graphics settings for Nvidia. After some work in the options screen I got everything to work properly. You just have to force the game into using your better graphics card. Otherwise it will run on the IntelHD graphics.. which isn't good :]

• Global Moderators

@rnln_kinetic Thank you for letting us know that there is a work around for this I will pass this on to the devs.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.