Not looking for games against other players (very long wait)

• ![0_1498907739134_Breakaway_x64 2017-07-01 14-12-30-283.jpg](Uploading 100%)

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderators

@fatumf

Hey there, I see from the title of this post that there seems to be a long wait while waiting for games. I'd love to get more information and try and help.

Please write back with more details about the problem you are facing.

• @ags_mh
    The problem is that I can't play with other players in pvp. I'm starting to look for a game and waiting 20 minutes, but the game finds other people. Looks like I'm on server 1 and just no one to play with.
    alt text

• @fatumf said in Not looking for games against other players (very long wait):

@ags_mh
    The problem is that I can't play with other players in pvp. I'm starting to look for a game and waiting 20 minutes, but the game finds other people. Looks like I'm on server 1 and just no one to play with.
    alt text

it seems the time u were searching, 4 hours ago by post time? if that is correct, which i could be mistaken, is a very low population time, if u ever see the queue timer read 00:00 there are most likely not enough people in the queue at that time, we have had issues finding games from 3 am - up to 11am central time. as most participants are NA based (i make more assumptions) when the test gets opened to a wider range of countrys/ people in general , late night queues should be better.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.