Twitch Launcher Multiple Issues, the launcher is Garbage.

• The people that were paid to make this "laucher" should be fired, worst launcher i've ever worked with.

So in the first place I keep getting this error message everytime I open twitch launcher:
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/eYmtoVr_Q06YlOK5LBj-6g.png

Every single time.
    I restarted my computer, unnistalled and installed twitch, but still no solve.

After that I decided to Unnistall the game and guess what happened, the amazing Twitch Unnistaller unnistalled the game but didnt got it out of the library so right now it says the game is Installed and doesn't let me install/download it again.

After that I removed the breakaway files, registry, everything I could find & also for the 4th time today I reinstalled TWITCH launcher.

Great game you have there very funny, but when you spend 2 hours trying to play it because the launcher you using is a piece of crap, the will to play it really disappears.

Don't give me the generic answer asking for my PC specs and trying to blame it on my hardware because its not my hardware fault since I have a very good computer for every type of game nowdays.

For not talking about that there isn't a PAUSE and RESUME download on the launcher, so if your computer restarts or by any reason you need to stop the download every single GB is lost but still occupies space when it goes to your appdata.
    I'm an amateur software programmer and even I can make a pause and resume download button, its the simplest shit since system.out.println "hello world"

Resuming,

Fix TWITCH Launcher or get a new launcher otherwise your game is not going to far, I'm not the first one with the issue and I've already heard of other people that gave up on playing Breakaway because of the many errors and bugs with Twitch Launcher.

Best regards,

LeMountain

• Global Moderators

@lemountain

I am so sorry that you haven't been able to play the game and are experiencing so many issues with the Twitch Launcher. I want to get this looked into so we can get you into the Arena.

In order to do that my team does need system information to narrow down where the issue is.

Please provide this information and we can open an inquiry with our dev team.

Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• @ags_mh

Version of Windows: Windows 10
    32 or 64 Bit: 64
    Amount of physical RAM: 16gb
    Video Card: MSI GTX1050Ti GTX
    Running or streaming anything in the background? No.
    Wired or Wifi: Wired.
    Time Zone: +0 GMT
    Build Version: ?
    Country of Origin: Portugal
    Have you updated your Video Card recently: No

• Global Moderators

@lemountain

Thanks! I've escalated this up to my dev team.

• @lemountain Did this get resolved? If not, try deleting this folder after an uninstall of your Breakaway client. Just make sure the twitch launcher is actually closed and not running in Task Manager.

C:\Users(USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\Twitch
    C:\Users(USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\AGS\Breakaway

• @lemountain The devs are very busy. They do get to these issues but they can't stop and fix every individual issue that arises right then and there.

There are playtests every weekend. It's not the end of the world that you missed one.

• @ags_mh

Hey there! just want to thank you for NOTHING.

Dev team is so fast answering right?

ALPHA weekend is already over and guess what? Still waiting for an answer, well, you can close the case I'm never gonna look at this game again, too much of a hassle for such a game.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.