• so my in game avatar shows as black and doesn't represent my twitch/forums avatar! I've taken it off and re uploaded it several times

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn I'm sorry, we haven't heard anything new from the developers about this. I've requested an update from them and I will let you know as soon as I get a response. It may take a few days for an update since they are working on other issues at this time.

Edit: I meant, they are working on other issues as well at this time.

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn I'll get this bug submitted to our developers. Is it possible for you to get a screenshot of this issue?

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn Thanks for the quick response. I've alerted our developers to this. I'll update you here if there is any troubleshooting they can provide.

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn I almost forgot, we need some info about your system to properly research this issue. Please respond with the following information:

Twitch ID (if different from forum):
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Have you updated your video card drivers recently?
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

Thanks!

• @ags_cc said in avatar in game bugged.:

Twitch ID (if different from forum): same
    Version of Windows: 10
    Amount of physical RAM: 16
    Video Card: GTX 980
    Have you updated your video card drivers recently? yes
    Running or streaming anything in the background? yes but even if i don't stream still same thing
    Wired or Wifi? wired
    Time Zone east

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn Thanks. I updated the bug report with this info!

• Any update regarding this?

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn We haven't heard back from the developers about this yet. We usually hear back from them between play tests, however we can't guarantee an E.T.A. for a fix. I'll keep you posted here. Thanks for your patience while they look into this.

• @ags_cc np np it isn't game breaking so its okay BUT MY AVATAR SUPER IMPORTANT :D

• Global Moderators

@eternalvzn I've heard back from our developers. It doesn't appear to be something which can be fixed from your end by any troubleshooting so they have added this into their to-do list to fix. If I hear more I will let you know.

• @ags_cc thanks!

• anything on my issue? </3

• @ags_cc okay no problem thank you!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.