Game not in Library

• I received an email with the subject "Confirmation: You're in the Breakaway Alpha"

The problem I am having is that the game is not in my game library and I cannot download it. Please help! Twitch Name: Rhythmic_High

It was quite a while ago when I received the email and just hadn't gotten around to trying it yet.

• It's showing up now, thanks!

• Global Moderators

@rhythmic_high I'm sorry Breakaway isn't appearing in your Game Library. It definitely should be if you were invited to the alpha.

I've filed a bug report for this with the team than enables access to the game for Twitch accounts. We will work as quickly as possible to remedy this situation, but please be aware it may take longer than the current play test lasts to get this fixed for you. If we don't get it fixed by the end of the weekend we should have it fixed by the play test next Thursday.

I'll reply again once I hear back from our team.

• Global Moderators

@rhythmic_high I've heard back from our developers. They confirmed that for some reason your Twitch account wasn't entitled for the alpha test. They've fixed this and you should be able to download Breakaway and participate in the next test this coming Thursday. You may have to refresh your Game Library.

If you still don't see the game, please reply and let us know.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.