Cant play the game

• Everytime I start the game up, its says its offline, but thats wrong, because I start game up on Friday and still does not work

This has been happening for a week now

I try to uninstall and reinstall, did not work

Can you help me

• Global Moderators

@613jonathan

I am sorry you have not been able to join us on the Battlefield.

Try uninstalling the game along with the Twitch App. Also if you have the Curse client installed, please uninstall that as well. Make sure you download the most recent version of the Twitch app which can be found here:

https://app.twitch.tv/download

If that does not work, please make sure that the time on your computer is showing the correct time for your time zone. If that fails, please respond back with the following information below:

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

• Amazon Game Studios

@613jonathan
    Can you try the following steps:

-Press Start/Windows Button
    -Launch a command window (cmd.exe)
    -Type in: netsh winsock reset
    -Hit enter
    -Try quitting the twitch app and relaunching it.
    -Try launching the game and let us know if it still happens.

• I try all of those things that you guys told me to do
    and once again it does not work

Got any more ideas there

Because I am this close of uninstalling the game for ever

• Global Moderators

@613jonathan Hey check your PM. Thanks (:

• Hey Gigasnail here,

I too have this issue with it reporting the game servers as down when they are not. I have reinstalled the game as well as twitch client (after removing old curse and Microsoft framework). Still broken.

I ran the cmd request and still broken.

I am currently installing it on my stream rig to see if it is working over there on a separate twitch account.

Also on dual monitor systems it will randomly assign the game and or cursor to various monitors causing me to force quit just to interact with the game client.

• Gigasnail's moderator here. The 2nd install did not work on the stream rig but because of "ClientIntegrityViolation 7".

• Global Moderators

@gigasnail

Can you respond back with the information below, so I can get that information up to our developers.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background:
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:

• Twitch ID: Gigasnail
    Version of Windows: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
    Amount of physical RAM: 16 gb
    Video Card: EVGA GTX 1070
    Running or streaming anything in the background: Chrome, Twitch App, One Drive, icloud
    Wired or Wifi: Wired
    Time Zone: PDT

It appears after reinstalling twitch*, Microsoft framework, breakaway, and running the cmd request PLUS restarting it has begun to recognize and allow me entrance to the game. I presume the restart in combination of one of those was the result. The streaming rig is still having it's own separate bug but will have "YourDezzy" post that in a separate post.

*Interestingly the twitch app itself is having a separate update problem now requesting constant closure of any running games even when non are running. I will direct that towards the appropriate twitch support.

• Global Moderators

@yourdezzy The streaming rig is separate from the one @gigasnail posted the specs for above, correct? I'll need to file that as a separate report so we'll need the specs for that one as well. Can you please post them? Thanks!

• @ags_jb hey what do you mean by hey check your PM

• Global Moderators

@613jonathan PM = Personal/Private Message - there should be a chat bubble ic* n in the top-right corner of the forums.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.