Game not showing in library.

• Just got a beta code today and installed the twitch app but the game isn't showing up in my library. I've tried uninstalling the app and resetting my PC but neither have worked.

• Global Moderators

@donnerd24 Have you already had a chance to redeem the Alpha code to your Twitch Account?

If not, I want to make sure you are ready for the next play test. Make sure you are NOT currently signed into your account and click "Sign Up to Play."

To redeem the code use the link below: https://playbreakaway.com/game

If Breakaway still isn't showing up, let us know so we can look into this for you!

• Global Moderators

@donnerd24 I'm sorry the game still hasn't appeared. I've reported this to our technical team, and they're working on taking care of it.

Thank you for your patience.

• @ags_aw Just did all that and at the bottom of the website it says registered. I installed the twitch app again from there but the game still isn't showing up for me.

• Sadly the same is happening to me as well. I have received invitation emails to the last Alpha, and this weekend's, but there has been no code included in the emails, nor is it showing up in my game library like the email says.

• @donnerd24 said in Game not showing in library.:

@ags_aw Just did all that and at the bottom of the website it says registered. I installed the twitch app again from there but the game still isn't showing up for me.

• Global Moderators

@secondogear

If you are having problems accessing the game and have registered please provide us with your TwitchID so we can escalate it up.

• Global Moderators

Hey @wickd5,

If you can't access the game and have already registered then we are going to need your TwitchID. Once we have your TwitchID we can get this to our team so we can get you in the Arena!

• Global Moderators

@donnerd24 @secondogear @wickd5

If you are still experiencing this issue please send me the following information so I can escalate this with the Devs and get you in the Arena.

Twitch ID :
    What version of Windows are you using?:
    The amount of physical RAM in the machine:
    What video card(s) are you using?:
    Did you update your video card driver?:
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?:
    Did you update your network driver?:
    Wired or WiFi?:
    What time zone are you set to?:

• @ags_nr my twitchID is wickd5

Thank you!

• Global Moderators

Hey @wickd5,

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll get this over to our team immediately for you!

• @ags_aw
    I have access to the alpha of the game and I already received my code, but I do not know how to activate it or how to download the game.

• Global Moderators

@jinta_yuzuru Codes are not required to download the game at this time. Have you visited https://playbreakaway.com/alpha and logged in with your Twitch ID? If so, you should have been prompted to download the Twitch Desktop App, which in turn should have Breakaway listed in the Game Library.

If you've followed all these steps, please respond with your Twitch ID so we can have our devs look into this.

• @ags_mh same issue , i clicked sign up, then i show me the option to download the twitch app, i did it, installed, went to game library , but is empty

my twitch account is : hgouveia

• Global Moderators

@hgouveia

May you provide this information: What version of Windows are you using?:
    Wired or WiFi?:

Thank you !

• @ags_ee said in Game not showing in library.:

@hgouveia

May you provide this information: What version of Windows are you using?:

Windows 10

12 GB

Nvidia GTX 780

Yes

No

Yes

Wired or WiFi?:

Wired

Europe/Berlin - UTC+01:00

Thank you !

• Global Moderators

@hgouveia

Thank you for this info, I'll get this checked out for you :)

• I also don't have the game in my library, not that I've signed up with a code or anything. CodeValor if that helps.

• Global Moderators

@codevalor

Hey can you provide the same info may you provide this information so we can review this further:

What version of Windows are you using?:
    Wired or WiFi?:

Thank you !

• Global Moderators

Hey @wickd5,

Our team has gotten back to us and informed us that you should have access to the game on this upcoming playtest!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.