EAC VIOLATION

• When i run Breakaway_x64 game opened and give EAC violation Exiting due to client Sandboxing Violation: Error retrieving ClientInterface.
    What i can do to solve this problem?

• Global Moderators

@wazagy In computer security, a sandbox is a security mechanism for separating running programs. It is often used to execute untested or untrusted programs or code, possibly from unverified or untrusted third parties, suppliers, users or websites, without risking harm to the host machine or operating system.

To Disable this on your PC:

1. Close all instances of Access that are running on the computer for which you want to disable sandbox mode.
    2. Press the Windows key, type Run, and press ENTER.
    3. In the Open box, type regedit and then press ENTER.
      The Registry Editor starts.
    4. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder and navigate to the following registry key: \Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Access Connectivity Engine\Engines
    5. In the right pane of the registry editor, under Name, double-click SandBoxMode if it is present. If you don’t find the SandBoxMode registry key, we do not recommend adding it, as it could interfere with Office updates.
      The Edit DWORD Value dialog box appears.
    6. In the Value Data field, change the value from 3 to 2, and then click OK.
    7. Close the Registry Editor.

I hope this helps.

• @ags_bc i don't have office in regidit

• Global Moderators

@wazagy

Can you provide the following information
    Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Security Softwares:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:

• Can you provide the following information
    Version of Windows: 10
    32 or 64 Bit: 64
    Amount of physical RAM:8
    Video Card: R5 M335
    Running or streaming anything in the background? Google and discord
    Wired or Wifi: Wired
    Time Zone: UTC+00:00 lisboa
    Country of Origin: Portugal
    Security Softwares: ESET

• Global Moderators

@wazagy

Thank you,
    Can you disable the antivirus software ESET temporarily, and try to get the game opened again. Same error?

• @ags_ee same error when i run Breakaway_x64 , but if i run on twich game start but nothing happen

• Global Moderators

@wazagy

Thanks for the update, ill have this reviewed for you.

We also updated the game recently so in the mean time try launching the game again.

• Global Moderators

@wazagy Are you still experiencing this issue after the update?

• Amazon Game Studios

@wazagy
    The supported method of launching the game is through the Twitch App, all other methods might result in different errors. We will be updating the flow so it's more intuitive with proper error messaging.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.