Audio Streaming Issues

• I was attempting to stream Breakaway and was having some issues. When I launch the game I lose all audio on my stream. If I close the game or open another game I have no problems with audio on other games. I found that if I went into the Twitch App and added a push to talk key there that it started to transfer my Mic Audio to the stream, but not the Game Audio.

• Running the Twitch App in admin mode fixed my issue for some reason

• I'm still having some issues with streaming, but have found a workaround. Ultimately if I do too much Alt-Tabbing during loading screens, or as games are ending, I lose audio on my stream. Also it seems if I start the game too quickly after bringing the stream online, or bring the stream online while the game is loading up, I have similar issues. After pinpointing the issue I've had no trouble keeping audio going on the stream, but I'm not sure how much the administrator mode actually helped. It might have just been the fact that I closed the game and re-launched it after the stream had been up and running for a few.

• Global Moderators

@rhythmic_high

Sorry to hear your having issues with your audio. I want to pass this information up to our Dev team but need a bit more information. Please respond with the following and we'll get it escalated.

Twitch ID:
    Version of Windows:
    32 or 64 Bit:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Running or streaming anything in the background?
    Wired or Wifi:
    Time Zone:
    Build Version:
    Country of Origin:
    Have you updated your Video Card recently:
    Did you update your network driver:

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.