Invisible walls at weird places

• Hello,
    I am running into walls that prevent my warrior from moving forward at weird locations, but it doesn't happen all the time. I have to try walking backward and jumping to escape them. Pictures are not the bug in action, but of the spots it has happened the most at.

• When walking up the stairs at the center of Shrine of Auros that point towards my base I have gotten stuck at the top of them. It blocks me from reaching the flat area near the buff. Stairs

• On Attala Prime when I jumped up on the platform near the inner circle at either buff. Platform Platform2

• Even on flat areas for both maps I have gotten stuck when no walls were near me.

Tytaine - Windows 10 - 16gb ram - gtx 760 - not streaming - Wired - EDT - Build:0.1.0.144;443964

• Global Moderators

Hey @tytaine,

Thanks for getting us this information and the pictures! I have forwarded this onto our developers along with your information. Once we have any information on this issue I will let you know!

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.