Game not showing in library - How to FIX.

• I had this same issue, and just managed to get the game to show up on my game list, so I thought I would post how I fixed the issue in the hopes that it will resolve others issues the same as it did mine.

Assuming that you have the twitch app installed, and that the breakaway website says you are registered for the alpha, just follow these simple steps:

1. Go to your 'Game Library' in the twitch app.
    2. Click on 'Get More Games' - this should load the twitch games page in your browser.
    3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the 'All Games' section, click on 'View All Games' button, and then click on the 'Breakaway' link.
    4. Click on the 'Sign up for the Breakaway Alpha' link.
    5. Go back to the 'Game Library' section of the twitch app and Breakaway should now be in your games.

• Global Moderators

@buckransom Thank you for sharing this, it helps a lot.

• still doesnt work for me :/

• Global Moderators

@sam_spritely Are you still not seeing Breakaway in the "Game Library?" I know there was a slight latency for the game to appear on the account.
    If not, go ahead and uninstall the Twitch launcher and start the download again using the link below:
    https://playbreakaway.com/game
    Note: Make sure you are signed out of the Breakaway website so it re-authorizes your Twitch Account before continuing.

• Global Moderators

@sam_spritely If that doesn't work please send the following information.

Twitch ID:
    What version of Windows are you using?:
    The amount of physical RAM in the machine:
    What video card(s) are you using?:
    Did you update your video card driver?:
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?:
    Did you update your network driver?:
    Wired or WiFi?:
    What time zone are you set to?:

• @ags_bc Just sent you my information in a message... also something that keeps happening is that when I log out of the Breakaway website and re-login, it wants to authorize my Twitch account every time.

• yeah, this didn't work for me either. I'm going to wait a few more minutes and see if it shows up, but i have followed multiple tutorials and methodes and I cannot get the game to show up in my games list.

• Global Moderators

@jimmynavio

If you are still not seeing the game, please provide the following:

Twitch ID:
    What version of Windows are you using?:
    The amount of physical RAM in the machine:
    What video card(s) are you using?:
    Did you update your video card driver?:
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?:
    Did you update your network driver?:
    Wired or WiFi?:
    What time zone are you set to?:

• @ags_cm

Twitch ID: JimmyNavio
    What version of Windows are you using?: Windows 10
    The amount of physical RAM in the machine: 8gb
    What video card(s) are you using?: nvidia GeForce 635M
    Did you update your video card driver?: yes
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?: no
    Did you update your network driver?: yes
    Wired or WiFi?: WiFi at the moment, but I tried both
    What time zone are you set to?: Pacific (-7:00)

• Global Moderators

@jimmynavio

Thanks for the info. Sorry nothing has worked so far but I have escalated this up to our technical team.

• Global Moderators

@jimmynavio Hey there! I've got confirmation that you should have access to the game. Let us know if you have any problems.

• Hi, not sure if I need to make a separate thread but I am having the same problem. Breakaway won't appear in the twitch app for me. I have tried the fixes suggested in the other threads to no avail.

My info:
    Twitch ID: Luvgunx
    What version of Windows are you using?: Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
    The amount of physical RAM in the machine: 16gb
    What video card(s) are you using?: gtx1070
    Did you update your video card driver?: yes
    Are you running or streaming anything in the background?: No
    Did you update your network driver?: Its up to date
    Wired or WiFi?: Wired
    What time zone are you set to?: UTC +3 (Moscow)

Any help would be great.
    Thanks

• Global Moderators

@lovegunx

Hey, thanks for providing this. I'll get this checked out and see what we can do to get the game to your library.

Thanks!

• Thanks ags_mh you have mustve triggered something as now it's letting me download.

When I initially clicked the 'Have Twitch Download Breakaway' option I got the error message that I don't own the game. I reinstalled the twitch app a couple of times and then it started to work (download the game).

Thanks again.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.