Horrible connection lagg! Help.

• Hello,

I played 2 matches and both matches I had to quit halfway through because the connection lagg was way too annoying. It was giving me setbacks and input registering issues. My download speed is only 3mb/s but I can play games like Battlefield 1 and Rocket League without any lagg at all at a high skill lvl. There was nothing downloading on the background, I checked that several times.

I think this game is very bad for players that do not have a fast internet speed. Please improve this because I never had this problem before on any other online game. Btw, I saw there was an ingame option in the pause menu to report an issue, I tried using that twice but it kept saying that the server failed to send it or something.

Overall I like the game but I can not enjoy it this way...

• Global Moderators

@agile_rptr

I understand how frustrating a game can be when you experience lag. I will get this reported to our developers but would like some further information from you.

Version of Windows:
    Amount of physical RAM:
    Video Card:
    Wired or Wifi?
    Time Zone:

• @ags_cm

Thanks for the quick reply, here you go:

Version of Windows: Windows 10 PRO
    Amount of physical RAM: 16GB DDR3
    Video Card: GTX 1050 Ti
    Wired or Wifi?: Wired ofcourse! I have my own modem, it is on my desk with only this computer connected to it.
    Time Zone: GMT+1 (the Netherlands)

Edit: Just played a third match, same problem. Left the match after a minute. I am 100% sure that nothing is downloading in the background. I play top 500 competitive on Rocket League and rush through lots of games with efficiency like Battlefield 1 for max stats so I ALWAYS make sure the connection is good on my end.

• Global Moderators

@agile_rptr

Thanks for the quick response! I will get that information to our developers.

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.