Alpa weekend feedback 8/3-8/5

• Well another weekend down and more memories made with breakaway! pls no flame grammar teachers I just type and type <3

1. Netcode improvement: I felt like the lag was a bit better this week and it drastically improved from the last weeks test so keep it up team!

2. Try Mode: I made a separate post about this but ill put it here because I think it would drastically improve the game. So when you click on a warrior there's a button that pops up now and says practice and throws you into a bot game but what if instead of that it throws you into a game with no bots, no goals and no timer. Essentially being a place where you can practice sliding, ball throwing, character movement and getting familiar with characters before jumping into a match. We can even have like several dummies standing still so you can practice aiming skill shots and such! I feel like this could be really helpful especially if people are unfamiliar with warriors and just want somewhere they can learn the warriors at their own pace!

3. Improve tutorial to include sliding mechanics and explain the 3 ways that you win in breakaway!

4. The hit box bug where every character was hitting for multiple times instead of just once was very annoying and it happened the entire weekend :c I know you guys will squash it before the next test but I would love If it would've gotten fixed the day of or next day!

5. Closing the alpha back and only allowing players that have played already of have keys to come back into the game! The last weekend we had a bunch of streamers try out the game and we had the server crash bug and it was cringing to see the streamers get frustrated and kind of annoyed at the whole situation so I think it would be best for the game to become an invite alpha again until the game doesn't have these major problems!

6. Customs: I know they're coming but bring them faster ;) more and more competition is entering the scene and we would love to have the ability to practice against each other separately from messing up the queue system for newer players.

7. Alpha schedule change: So i do agree that queue times can be very slow at times but i don't think taking away Sundays was beneficial. Last Sunday I was streaming for 6 hours from 12pm EST-6pm EST and I had 1-3 minute queues all day. I think Sundays are a day that a lot of people are home and just chilling and wanting to play video games if anything having it from Friday-Sunday would be better than opening servers Thursday at 8pm EST.

I LOVE this game and its gonna flourish tremendously so shout out to the developer team at Amazon Game Studios for creating this beast <3 cheers and a toast to many more games ahead!

• Thanks Eternal for the feedback!

About:

• "Try Mode: I made a separate post about this but ill put it here because I think it would drastically improve the game. So when you click on a warrior there's a button that pops up now and says practice and throws you into a bot game but what if instead of that it throws you into a game with no bots, no goals and no timer. Essentially being a place where you can practice sliding, ball throwing, character movement and getting familiar with characters before jumping into a match. We can even have like several dummies standing still so you can practice aiming skill shots and such! I feel like this could be really helpful especially if people are unfamiliar with warriors and just want somewhere they can learn the warriors at their own pace!"

I think this is a great idea!

• @yasserr23 I was playing mostly with Jarra. We are based in Hawaii. While playing on the east server was bad (pings 245+), sometimes playing on the west server (95+) we had worse spikes where characters would teleport around when abilities were activated.

• For us, the lag was worse than ever. Unplayable. Toon flying around, unable to hit point blank range.
    Latency needs to be coped with.

• Amazon Game Studios

@krokedkroked said in Alpa weekend feedback 8/3-8/5:

For us, the lag was worse than ever. Unplayable. Toon flying around, unable to hit point blank range.
    Latency needs to be coped with.

Which character were you playing with?

Looks like your connection to Breakaway was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.